Romantic Red, whistling white, brilliant black and sizzling silver… familiar with the colors?…. Planning out for a special date on a special day?… Yes, for the love birds out there! …here comes the valentine day… It is the day to show off, be sexy, and show your loved one how much you care! But even if you have a closet exploding with options, the question plaguing the minds is – “What to wear for this big day?.Especially for a day out?… Well, here I am to make this “V day” extra special.
This Valentine’s Day, Indulge your inner romantic with a playful piece that oozes personality.You can mix and match different styles and then go for the one that you feel is not only comfortable, but stylish as well. Since you are getting adorn for a day out, make sure that it reflects your individual style too.
- Doll-up your best fitting jeans or a pair of hot shorts, try experimenting it with the tops like an over-sized tee or a funky text printed t-shirt.
- If you were expecting to layer your look, a fitted blazer or leather jacket is the best choice you could make.
- Always make it a point to make your outfit simple and complementing, especially with accessories, dangly matching earrings that accentuate the nape of your neck or a statement bangle would to the trick.
- Feel free to add a little extra effort in the hair and make-up, but besides that take it simple.
- Get dressed in your best fitting jeans to look more classic and simple on your date, perhaps you can even go that extra mile with a colored jeans and what’s better than a cute red pair to take Valentine’s Day.
- Men can simply not go wrong on a casual date with a layered look; a text print tee with a smart-fitting jacket would be a perfect touch.
- For the final touch! The accessories…. A stylish pair of shades or and a statement piece of bracelet for guys or classy watch would never go out of style.
Written By :