I. Types of Information NOLIMIT collects.
We use the non-personal information collected through technology for a number of purposes, including tracking and enhancing your experience on our site. We also may use the information gathered by technology to analyze the traffic patterns on our site, such as the frequency with which you and others visit various parts of the site. We may send HTML e-mails to you if you’ve registered with NOLIMIT, and those e-mails may contain data or routines that allow us to determine whether you have opened those e-mails, clicked on links in those e-mails or forwarded those e-mails to others.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this site or number of purchases made as required by our management. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this site on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page views, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings, and other general information. NOLIMIT uses and stores this type of information, along with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children under 13, even in aggregate. If we learn that we have done so we will endeavor to delete such personal information as soon as possible.
II. How we use Personal Information
Except as described below, we will not sell, rent, license or transfer your personal information to any third party.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing services to you, including fulfilling orders placed through the site – for example, shippers, warehouse operators, customer service providers, credit card issuers, or others involved in fulfilling orders you place on the site, or in responding to inquiries you make through the site.
- We may also use your personal information to send you promotional materials about goods and services we offer. If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of NOLIMIT. These materials and information may be sent to you by postal mail, e-mail or other means. As described below, you may opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also take personal information and make it non-personally identifiable. We may, for example, remove information from your personal information that does not identify you – for example, your age or gender – or we may combine elements of your personal information that do not identify you with non-personal information of other users of our site. Our use of this depersonalized or aggregated information is not restricted.
- If we are under a duty to do so, we may disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of NOLIMIT, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
III. Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of NOLIMIT.
All NOLIMIT members have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt out by visiting ‘Your Details’ in ‘Your Account’ on the NOLIMIT website. You can access ‘Your Account’ once you register and login. Or click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we or our third party partners send you.
IV. Physical Transfers of Personal Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the region in which you live. Personal information may also be processed by staff, operating outside the area in which you are located, who work for NOLIMIT or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details, or provide support services.
V. Other Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies for the purposes of processing your order or where necessary to provide any other service which you have requested. As a result, in addition to the disclosures described in Section II, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that NOLIMIT sells or buys any business or assets; or
- If NOLIMIT is merged or otherwise combined or consolidated with another business, its equity is sold, or substantially all of NOLIMIT’ assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be transferred to the acquiring party.
VI. Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
VII. Checking your Details; Opting Out
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to NOLIMIT you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
X. Contacting us
NOLIMIT.lk (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You have the right to access the information which NOLIMIT holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the NOLIMIT team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact us on our hotline 077 354 0816
Or, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
NOLIMIT – Customer Care
18, Kawdana Road,
Postal Code: 10350